Raw food workshop
Now that the holidays are behind us, we are looking for ways to eat healthy after a bit of indulgence. Eating more vegetables is a good place to start!
Would you like to make some fast , easy raw food dishes which are full of nutrion ?
You will learn to make:
- super salad which you can build up or down
- raw lasagne
- raw advocado cake.
We will eat the food together with a nice glass of wine.
DATE AND TIME
- Fri 18 January 2019
- 11:00 – 14:00 CET
Introduction to Essential Oils
Join Health Coach Ina Messer for a journey into dōTERRA therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Come and learn how these oils can be used as an effective natural approach to yours and your family’s healthcare needs, to address minor ailments as well as affecting and supporting core health in a safe, natural way. When integrated into our lives, these pure, potent essential oils strengthen our overall health and immunity, providing side benefits as opposed to side effects, and supporting us in the prevention of illness and disease (dis-ease).
During the class you will learn:
- What actually is an essential oil and where they come from
- Why increasing numbers of people are turning to essential oils
- The importance of sourcing, quality and potency
- The 3 main ways to use essential oils effectively
- 10 key essential oils to use in your home and with your family and how they can support health. Some of the health areas we will discuss include sleep, digestion, pain, immunity, headaches, stress and anxiety.
- Safety notes
There is always time for questions and our aim is for you to leave more knowledgeable, confident and more empowered in managing yours and your family’s health and wellbeing. There is opportunity to purchase oils to start your own essential oil collection at home if you would like to.
The cost of the class is free !
Please let me know if you can join me and if not and you would like to know more get in touch under Inamesser@aol.com
DATE AND TIME
- Tue 22 January 2019
- 11:00 – 12:30 GMT