What are essential oils?
When you enter the fragrant pharmacy a whole world of possibility is waiting for you ( sound’s yummy?). Essential oil is extracted from certain species of flowers, grasses, fruits,leaves, roots and trees. They are one of the great untapped resources of the world .
Essential oils are what give plants their distinctive smells, they protect plants (as plants don’t have the ability to run or fight, unlike animals) and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and their beautiful fragrance, essential oils have a long history of use when it comes to healing the body.
By embracing essential oils into your lives we find a way to provide our family and home with the protection and pleasure without polluting ourselves or ourselves or our environment with chemicals. These days the medicines and household goods we use are mostly chemical-based and the food we eat and the air we breathe contain more chemicals than we would like. The cumulative effects of these, and the unknown effects as they react together within us, cannot be good for us, any more than chemical overload is good for the planet. Sooner or later we are going to have to find some alternatives and, for some of our problems, the alternatives is literally right under our noses, drawing us to them with their sweet-smelling aroma.
Essential oils have antiviral activity. They are very concentrated substances, so only small amounts are used. Essential oils are often diluted in other oils or water. They can also be added to a diffuser to provide antiviral benefits and aromatherapy.
Here are some common essential oils.
- Eucalyptus lemon
- Eucalyptus radiata
- Lemon, lime, nutmeg (These remedies are generally effective against bacterial, but not viral, pathogens.)
- Tea tree
Although essential oils can work well on their own, some specific combinations may work together to provide health bene ts. Mixtures can be added to a diffuser, mixed with another carrier (like apricot, castor, or olive oil), used in the bath, or placed directly onto a compress. Keep in mind that some are best diluted before being applied to the skin due to their concentration level.
- Antimicrobial essential oil combination:
Add 1 drop of tea tree, 1 drop of thyme, and 1 drop of eucalyptus to a damp cloth and apply to the skin.
- Flu relief:
Add 1 drop of clove and 2 drops of lavender to a diffuser.
- Natural bug repellent:
Add 15 drops of citronella, 15 drops of peppermint, and 15 drops of lemon eucalyptus to a spray bottle with 1/2 cup of witch hazel and a small amount of water and olive oil.
- To clear up nasal congestion:
Add 1 or 2 drops of peppermint and 1 drop of eucalyptus to a tissue or handkerchief. Bring the tissue to your nose and breathe in; avoid applying directly to the skin as it may cause irritation.
One of the favourite oils
Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
For an oil to qualify as CPTG, they must be:
- Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition (and each bottle has a specific tracking number, so you can look into this yourself)
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time
Now you have the oil what now!
Let me tell you, do not let the oils decorate your bathroom use them! They are so good for you!!!!
Health and wellness are my passion and a move away from chemicals is the right way. This little brown bottle are able to eliminate all your toxin from your household and more. So use them and you will experience the difference.
It can be overwhelming to learn all about the oils but I am here to help you discover which oils are right for you to use . Get in contact. Why wait!
I am happy to hold a 1-1 over Skype, Zoom or Facebook.